Philippines: The best places to travel after a break up

by - Friday, January 09, 2015

There are times when we need to find a place to escape from reality, forget all those hurtful things and people. So where do we break free? Good news! I’m giving you a list of places to go after that hurtful break up that will surely help you get over it.

The change of environment will helps clear your mind and rejuvenate your spirit, and for a newly single like you, there’s the added benefit of putting some physical space between you and your ex. Whether you need to travel a thousand miles from comfort or travel land and sea. Keep calm and get ready to travel.

I miss him
Destination: Mountain Climbing in Mt. Maculot, Pico de Loro or Mt. Apo

Can’t stop thinking about your ex? How he smile, his laugh, the way he moves his eyes or the way he done you wrong --- hey girl, you need to break free. You need to get moving, physically and mentally, and put your problems away. And in that matter, you need to move a mountain.





Not literally moving a mountain but joining a mountaineering club will give you a glimpse of what you really need. These days, a lot of mountaineering group that sometimes combines with tree planting or community-building projects with a touch of sightseeing to the mountains. Try to explore Mt. Maculot and Mt. Batulao in Batangas; Pico de Loro and Mt. Marami in Cavite; Mt. Maranat in -----; Mt. Pulag in Benguet; or Mt. Apo in Davao. With its breathtaking summit and satisfying beauty of nature no wonder these mountains is famous for climbers to drop by.

A mountaineers motto: “Leave no trace”… so this is your chance to leave all the past behind and just move forward.  And who knows maybe you’ll find your true love in that mountain.


‘It’s the end of the world’
Destination: ‘The Ruins’ in Bacolod, Fortune Island in Batangas

I remember the line in the movie “Eat, Pray, Love” Elizabeth Gilbert or “Liz” says “Ruins is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation”.



So whatever you’re feeling right now. Just take it as a gift that you must embrace for you to open up for a new possibility of renewing into a different person. Luckily, this country is full of ruins and just like your love that vanished in an instant. Take for example; “The Ruins” in Dumaguete, its called ruins but it’s not totally ruined for there are still remnants after it was burnt. The mansion of Don Mariano Ledesma Lacson stands still after the fire consumed the structure.




If you want something with a touch of Mediterranean, try going to the “Fortune Island” in Batangas. The resort is still attractive despite of the abandonment. You can see the magnificently replica of the San Diego Galleon and Grecian Pillars.



‘I want to forget him’
Destination: Baguio and Sagada

Sometimes you need to go a thousand miles from your comfort zone. Just what the movie “That thing called Tadhana says “Gusto mong makalimut, punta tayong Baguio”. So if you are suffering from what we called amnesia therapy (makalimut kunyari) this place is right for you.




Baguio. Has always been the refuge of the broken heart. The scent of pine lingering in the atmosphere is what makes it easier to let go of the pain you feel. The busy session road will make you feel you are not alone.  



The ambiance and the scenic view in Sagada will give you a glimpse of where to mend your broken heart. Places to visit: hanging coffin, try civet coffee, Echo valley, and Bokong Falls.

So where do broken hearts go? It’s still up to you. Remember, there are a lot of things you need to prioritize. So instead of wasting your time thinking about him or asking why he leave you, think of this way, there is no sense of living without this hurt that you feel. It will soon be just a memory. And when it happened try to fall in love again.

To make the journey and not fall deeply in love – Well, you haven’t lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven’t tried, you haven’t lived. 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. AM SANDRA FROM CANADA, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO HELP ME BRING MY HUSBAND BACK, MY HUSBAND LEFT ME WITH THREE KIDS, FOR ANOTHER YOUNG GIRL, FOR OVER TWO YEARS, I TRIED ALL I COULD TO SETTLED OUR DIFFRENCES, BUT IT YIELDED NO RESULT, I WAS THE ONE TAKING CARE OF THE CHILDREN ALONE, UNTIL ONE DAY, I CAME IN CONTACT WITH SOME ARTICLES ONLINE, CONTAINING HOW DR ONIHA HAS HELP SO MANY LOVERS AND FAMILY REUNION AND REUNIT AGAIN, AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM, AND HE CAST HIS SPELL ON MY HUSBAND, WITHIN FIVE DAYS, MY HUSBAND RAN BACK HOME, AND WAS BEGGING ME AND THE KIDS FOR FORGIVENESS, IN CASE YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEMS, AND YOU WANTS TO CONTACT DR ONIHA, YOU CAN REACH HIM VIA HIS CONTACT NUMBER, ON CALL OR WHATSAP +2347089275769 OR EMAIL DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Abaka can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Abaka. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Abaka real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2349063230051

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Popular Posts

Instagram